· To be the customer champion and deliver exceptional customer service.
· To accurately invoice for all work completed, and provide initial diagnoses of vehicle faults.
· Proactively communicate with customers if additional work is required, and explain safety, cost, and time impact.
· Take details of vehicle history and faults, and provide customers with an estimate of time and cost.
· Understand customer’s ongoing vehicle requirements & sell additional services and products to customers to increase the profitability of the service center.
· Plan all jobs effectively to optimize workshop utilization, and offer additional services to customers when the workshop not working to capacity.
· Ask when the customer would like the car to be ready.
· Always explain to the customer their invoice & explain all job done.
- · Inform customers when is the next service due.
· Need to have a minimum 2 to 3 years of Relevant experience as a Service Advisor with automotive.
· Especially in European Vehicles
- · Background including experience with service and accident repairs of multiband vehicles.