Service Advisors are the first contact in the Workshop for a customer and provides a window to the workshop. SA should be an image builder for the Service Department and present a picture of faith and confidence.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES / CONTENT:
- Receive Customer Vehicles for Service and Repair Jobs and raise repair orders on Dealer Management Systems (DMS)
- Technically competent to understand the customer needs and requirements and accordingly raise Service Orders
- Able to provide detailed explanation on jobs to be carried out on vehicle.
- Provide detailed explanation and technical justification for additional repairs with cost Estimate and obtain approval from customers.
- Ability to advise customers on the required vital jobs
- Should have flair for Selling Value added Services, Service Contracts and accessories
- Able to make every effort to resolve Customer Complaints and ensure customer has positive ownership experience
- Regularly follow up with Workshop controller and technicians on his vehicles and update Customers regularly on the job progress and ensure delivery of the vehicle at the promised time
- Raise Warranty approvals
- Raise special orders for parts not available and follow up and keep customer informed
- Prepare Invoices on DMS and arrange for Active delivery of vehicles
- Follow up payments of credit customers and ensure collection within stipulated time
- Regularly monitor orders raised by him and ensure timely billing
- Conduct service follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Good technical background.
- Good looking and appearance.
- God Negotiator
- Good ability to work under stress.
- SA is front line critical interface with our customers, a professional who understands and believes in customer satisfaction.
- SA will be required to provide established standards of Customer Service through diagnostic ability, assessment of repairs/ maintenance and very importantly quality customer care
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence are critical for this job, able to speak/ read/ write Arabic and English.
- SA should also good in PC Skills/ MS Office and capable of using dealer management systems with minimum training.
- SA should be holding a valid local driving license, to enable him road testing vehicles on road.
EXPERIENCE required for the job :
- A degree in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering would be preferred, Diploma is minimum.
- SA will have at least 2 years experience as Service Advisor/Service Consultant, and 5 years technical position.