We are looking for an experienced Senior Web Designer with 5+ years of experience to join our fast-growing team. You must exhibit advanced knowledge in the design, development, and maintenance of responsive web applications. Comfort with multi-tasking and working in a fast-moving environment with constantly shifting priorities is a must.
- Design page layouts and templates;
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels;
- Develop and maintain consistent branding;
- Collaborate with UX;
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions;
- Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs;
- Select and prepare imagery;
- Create and maintain a database of design assets.
- At least five years’ experience in web/digital design and front-end development;
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals;
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch;
- Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro);
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats;
- Awareness of UI/UX principles;
- Familiarity with digital photo editing;
- Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy;
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field;
- Portfolio of strong creative work;
- Experience with marketing campaign analytics and website analytics is a big plus!