About the Job
- Conceptualizes, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic, typesetting, and/or illustrative material, including multimedia concepts; writes and edits basic copy.
- Works on developing graphic directions, concepts, and specifications for assigned projects.
- Provides creative and technical advice and guidance.
- Coordinate graphics and/or maintain digital records.
- Create and produce animated videos and animated portions of live videos.
- Supervise and lead the graphic design team to ensure all work produced meets the brief.
- must working on PR and AE
- A strong eye for typography and layout design is essential
- Proven work experience as a video editor with a minimum of 3 years of producing digital content at excellent quality
- Strong research ability, as needed for online video sourcing
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, always evolving production environment