Senior Supervisor, Payroll ensures timely and error free payment of compensation to employees in compliance to the set policies and procedures. The responsibilities includes
- Organize work for Payroll Officers and follow up on the tasks assigned on a daily basis.
- Compile payroll data, such as hours worked, leave of absence, sales commissions, overtime, salary changes, employment contracts and other employee change of status, deductions, etc… from different sources, such as time attendance system, workflow requests, payroll change notices, etc…
- Perform pay calculations, prorated additions and deductions, end of service indemnity, social security contributions, and reconcile payroll lists to ensure accurate payroll financial statements.
- Check and process the payroll transactions related to change of status, additions, deductions, calculations parameters, benefits entitlement, new joiners etc… posted by the Payroll Officers to ensure adherence to the applicable laws and regulations and to the group compensation and benefits policies and procedures.
- Follow up with the departments to secure missing payroll information, such as leave of absence requests, commissions, overtime, etc…
- Answer time attendance and payroll related queries.
- Oversee the preparation of salary bank transfer letters and a variety of salary statements and reports.
- Validate provisional and final payroll and forward to Manager for securing necessary approvals.
- Review payroll systems and processes, identify areas for improvement and recommend necessary changes to Manager.
- Participate in the automation of workflows, reengineering of processes and system upgrading.
- Coordinate with IT and Finance to resolve payroll system and workflow related issues.
Educational Qualifications and Experience: Bachelor Degree with 4 years of experience or Diploma in Administration with 6 years of experience
Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic.