DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Shall be responsible for leading the Structural Design Engineers, coordination with: Architectural & MEPF Design Engineers, Specialists/Consultants and Site Supervision Engineers.
• Shall be expert in various types of projects such as high-rise buildings, residential, commercial, office, hotel, hospital, shopping mall, institutional & special buildings, etc.
• Liaising with Clients and Authorities and obtaining the approval for structural final design.
• Office design support for supervision activities including inspection, reporting on the site conditions, preparation of remedial works, etc.
• Key skill areas shall include preparation of concept, preliminary, detailed structural design as per Authorities requirements (DM, Trakhees & DDA), prepare/review of structural design calculation, drawings, contractor’s submittals, (Method statement, Material Submittals, Specialist Sub-Contractor designed items, shop drawings, etc.)