The Aldara hospital and Medical centre Riyadh is looking for a suitably qualified full time ER Specialist to join its team.
- Participate in and undertake duties on 24 hours shift system, as prescribed by the Head of the department.
- Able to work independently and under the supervision of consultant.
- Able to know their limitations and ask for help appropriately
- Responsible for the initial assessment, requesting investigations, analysing the test results, diagnosis, treatment, reassessment and arranging proper disposal.
- Prescribe or administer therapy. Medication and other specified medical care
- Explain procedures and diagnostic results to patient and their attendants
- Responsible for monitoring patient’s condition and progress / re-evaluate and able to explain to patient and their attendants.
- Refer patients to other specialities when needed
- Able to respond to emergencies appropriately.
- Able to provide adequate documentation including discharge summaries for each patient
- Participate in the provision of clinical / academic activities in the department.
- Comply with all the statutory and regulatory requirements of the Ministry of Health and SCHS.
- Cooperate with investigation, enquiries or audit relating to the improving healthcare of patients,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all staff, patients’, and their families
- Awareness of sensitivity of Islamic values and cultural issues
- Ability to work within the team and organisational culture