We are looking for a Senior SEO Manager to help our client in defining and implementing a full organic search strategy. As an SEO specialist, you’ll have exceptional knowledge of On-site, Offsite & Technical SEO principles. You’ll be able to coordinate short-term objectives that drive organic growth and define our long term plan for search success.
You’ll be a thought leader, a people leader, you’ll be confident communicating plans to all areas of the business, and you’ll be passionate about growing our organic search capabilities. You’ll coordinate the entire company SEO program autonomously, working with the VP and senior commercial leadership to build a robust plan that will contribute to the company objectives.
• Assessing and developing SEO strategy for a variety of mid to large-sized clients, acting as SEO expert both externally and internally
• Overseeing SEO client base and function as primary contact for assigned SEO clients
• Ensuring excellent communication and progress with SEO client accounts
• Managing and growing junior SEO team members in their development of strategy, identifying opportunities, troubleshooting, presentation and technical ability.
• Establish regular check ins with direct reports
• Provide clear growth paths
• Continuous training on SEO updates, tactics and strategy
• Working knowledge of organic content marketing
• Hands-on optimization and management of projects to improve client’s natural rankings via on-site and off-site optimizations and recommendations
• Working knowledge of website UX/UI
• Ability to schedule an organic content marketing plan
• Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization, Content Marketing App Store Optimization, Amazon/marketplaces and Internationalization a plus
• Holding client status calls and track and report on campaign results, SEO work, and data analysis
• Measuring SEO strategy via Google Analytics and ranking reports. Stay abreast of latest search engine changes and updates, help steer overall SEO strategy
• Ensuring deliverables are met in a timely fashion and client expectations are set and exceeded
• Working with sales to audit and develop custom strategies and winning pitches/sales decks for prospects
• Enhancing SEO sales collateral and overall pitch
• Developing and improving team processes, reports, knowledge and communication
• Utilizing and adopting the latest SEO platforms and tools, including BrightEdge
• Assisting in training, development and management of future hires and SEO team
Fast Tracked Professional Growth
Some Of The Opportunities You’ll Have To Thrive As a Thought Leader Include
As an independent and nimble agency, you have a direct hand in the speed of your growth.
• Small group mentorship and real facetime with executive leaders
• Access to internal and external trainings and conferences across technical skills, professional growth, and leadership and management
• Strategic roundtable discussions
• Marketing certifications (Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.)
• Inclusion in marketing initiatives including our blog posts, podcasts, videos and more
• Speaking opportunities (internal and external)
• Award submissions opportunities (team and individual)