- Managing organisational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Must know about Makkah KSA market and have good sales track record of sending pilgrims to Makkah 5-star hotels.
- Should have hands-on experience into local and overseas market including nearby potential countries. Must have worked with at least top 3 Hajj and Umrah operators in home country.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with top tour operators, and understanding their needs delivering effective packages with competitive pricing and maintain profitability.
- Lead the team by example. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Digital mindset is essential for this position with proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close. Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Well versed with Hajj and Umrah packages (selling / Cost evaluation) and changing market dynamics.
- Extremely adaptable, pleasing personality, Sales Champion ideally a person known for his extraordinary Sales achievements.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
Travel Packages / Umrah Packages / Hotel cost evaluation / Package Evaluation/ Target local Market / Represent company profile / Package selling / Marketing / Track Sales record / Sales Tracker
Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience as Senior Sales Manager in Sales Hajj and Umrah Packages in home country. Well connected with Makkah with hands-on experience in preparing packages, pricing strategies and ROI.
Excellent Analytical Skills
Excellent Selling Skills
Market scanning and feasibility study