- Responsible for selling ARIA Technologies’ Services to Industrial & Manufacturing Sectors
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by collaborating with them and understanding their needs.
- Responsible for achieving the sales target a marketing target to bring in leads for ARIA as per the sales and marketing strategy.
- Identify leads or opportunities for ARIA Technologies to achieve the sales target and engage in an assessment of the opportunity with input from the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and make recommendations that will maintain and grow sales..
- Build new client relations and brings in new client accounts, in coordination with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Handle all communications with current customers and manage problems that arise.
- Maintain complete opportunity/Customer information and report the status of each opportunity / lead details whenever requested
- Generate new business opportunities to attain own sales targets.
- Collaborate with the Projects team to help determine project requirements and monitor the progress and profit/loss status of projects.
- Partner with the technical team to properly evaluate proposals and provides necessary input.
- Follow-up on client proposals and monitors the order processing and cash flow status of the project.
- Formulate bid specifications to obtain vender, supplier and subcontractor quotations and undertake price negotiations with suppliers, when needed.
- Prepare and submit monthly progress reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for keeping CRM up to date with the full information and status of each sales opportunity
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Manager and Technical team to ensure that appropriate market & pricing strategies are developed and implemented.
- Schedule follow-up visits with customers to ensure that all projects are running smoothly.
- Approach old clients and schedule visits to bring new opportunities & maintenance contracts.
- Strengthen strategic partnerships with customers, engineering and quality personnel to increase focus on Win-Win.
- Work with the Technical to ensure that he is updated with all ARIA portfolio & new solutions / products.
- Assist in Implementing Quality Management system ( ISO 9001:2015)
- Follow All HSE Requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent sales and marketing skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.