SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – LARGE CORPORATES AND GRES
Primary ResponsibilitiesYour missions:
– Provide support to the Head of Corporate Banking in developing strategic goals and managing a team of Relationship Managers in order to grow the business from existing customers and onboard new relationships within the bank’s target market.
– Contribute to the planning and budgeting process to develop overall business strategies and financial targets for corporate department.
– Set annual objectives and agree on those with relationship managers concerned, working closely with them to support the achievement of overall business objectives.
– Identify, solicit and contact potential clients within the approved corporate strategy for Assets, Liabilities and other bank products, and convert them into profitable business relationships.
– Coordinate with relationship managers in branches to avoid any inconsistency in offering the terms and conditions for various products and services to same customers at two different branches.
– Analyse and evaluate the proposals and information received from customers (such as project reports, feasibility reports, balance sheet, cash flows etc.) to structure the credit lines, balance the risk and reward.
– Monitor various customer accounts on an on-going basis to ensure maximum utilization of facilities, satisfactory asset quality, customer satisfaction etc.
– Develop positive business relationships by visiting customers regularly in coordination with branch relationship managers, and advising them on their business requirement and products available in the bank.
– Develop a strong culture of cross serving of products to ensure a greater number of multi-product relationships.
– Periodically review the performance to prepare reports for Management Information purpose, highlighting the achievements against the agreed targets.
– Provide consistent professional advice, guidance, training, motivation and conduct performance reviews of relationship officers/staff members/ direct reports to assist on the development of their potential in getting higher responsibilities, and to enhance knowledge based skills.
Your ProfileYour skills:
– You speak English and Arabic fluently
– You have good planning and organizing skills
– You have proven report writing skills
– You are able to communicate effectively and know how to negotiate
– You have at least 10-12 years experience in banking with 4-5 years at senior level with exposure to corporate Banking in the UAE. Ideally incumbent should have had exposure to the emerging markets.
– You have the knowledge of Banking and Economic/businesses environment.
– Your sense of commercial acumen and ability to prepare plans and strategies are proven.