Professional management & maintenance of Corporate banking relations, in coordination with Head of Corporate Banking, Sharjah & Northern Emirates
• Maintain & manage an assigned portfolio with existing Corporate clients to retain & grow their banking relationships in a profitable manner and in line with assigned business growth targets.
• Identify, solicit and acquire new Corporate clients in line with approved corporate strategies for Assets, Liabilities, Trade and Treasury Sales.
• Negotiate appropriate credit lines in conformity with the Bank’s underwriting standards and risk adjusted targets after thorough analysis of information necessary for the preparation of a detailed credit proposal.
• Making regular visits to clients for both monitoring and business generation purposes. Such visits to be recorded by way of call reports which are to include all pertinent information in a timely manner.
• Conduct account planning with Client Service Team Members & cross selling other products & services to Corporate clients to ensure multi-product relationship and greater Share of wallet. Facilitating other lines of business in exploiting business opportunities through referrals to Wealth/Consumer Banking.
• Establish effective & professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
• Ensure timely and accurate credit administrations through timely completion of annual reviews and regular monitoring of financials, covenants and other parameters within the review cycle.
• Manage a team of Support Officers, set, agree and measure annual targets, provide professional advice, guidance, training & motivation to enhance their potential & capabilities to hold higher responsibilities, and conduct their performance reviews.
• Comply with internal audit requirements in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across the Bank
• Keep abreast of developments in the local business environment to spot business opportunities. Contribute to the planning process in order to develop corporate business strategies.
• Develop a strong level of local contacts with the local business and financial institutions community