Senior Recoveries Executive – Pre-Legal| AMW CL| Union Place
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Recovery of bad debts through cost-effective means such as bringing customers to Mediation Boards and negotiating for out-of-court settlements.
- Make sure to send all legal and recovery reminders to customers accurately.
- Continuously visiting mediation boards until settlements are done and representing the company at arbitration Centers & Court wherever necessary and Give evidence on behalf of company at trials and pretrials and representing the company at inquiries of Financial Ombudsman.
- Ensure all non-recoverable lease and loan files are forwarded to legal based on the SOPs.
- Collaboration within the recoveries & Legal department and collaborate within the organization.
- Successfully completed the G C E A/L & O/L.
- 5 years + experience in legal recoveries or pre legal in a Bank or NBFI.
- High level of Computer Literacy. (MS Office)
- Fluency in English and Tamil will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.