Guildhall has secured major staffing contract on one of the largest O&G projects in the region.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer for this major onshore Oil & Gas pipeline project in Uganda.
Our client is a Joint Venture between two of the largest and prominent Oil & Gas conglomerates. The contract is valued at over $500m and is due to last 6 years.
– Understand Contract requirements and the client quality management practices.
– Familiarize the project quality management team with recognized client quality requirements.
– Establish the suitable and efficient project specific Quality Management System, including Project Quality Plan, Project Quality Control Plans and other quality procedures.
– Guide other project departments such as Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning to develop their respective quality management documents.
– Review the suppliers’ and subcontractors’ quality management procedures.
– Prepare and maintain the Project Quality Induction (PQI) documents and conduct the PQI to the Project new members.
– Coordinate all Project Departments to fill in and update the Project Procedures Manual.
– Participate in subcontracting and procurement cycles to ensure specified quality management requirements are met.
– Develop the general Quality Record Index and the Manufacturing Data Book Index.