To continuously follow the strategic objectives of the purchasing department through purchasing facilities that includes evaluating product quality, researching different Suppliers, negotiating contracts, aware enough with department budget and providing applicable supplies for it. He/ She will be responsible for replenishment orders, creating products on system, monitoring stock levels.
· Lead the Negotiation with suppliers to obtain product/service information as per PO such as price, availability, delivery schedule and discrepancies in quantity or quality furthermore compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
· Develop partnership with local and international
suppliers / distributors for a specific category.
· Evaluate the supplier base and source new suppliers.
· Build strong working relationships with suppliers, negotiate, manage pricing, and trading terms to drive
· Responsible of preparing sales reports, stock take report and OTB report.
· Perform various purchasing activities, including following up suppliers offers from distributors, suppliers,
price negotiation and closing.
· Collaborate with logistics section to ensure compliance to all shipping dates and deadlines.
· Organize and prepare price list and documents received by suppliers at time of purchase order submission or delivery
· Monitoring all inventory level and determine appropriate delivery dates of all products and forecast all order requirements
to maintain records of all activities and resolve all delivery issues and prepare all products for shipments.
· Manage all communication with all Suppliers and track all orders and resolve any issues on same and assist to obtain all products/raw material and prepare required request orders and analyse all samples and ensure purchase of all products/raw materials within required timeframe.
· Coordinate with warehouse department informing delivering dates and monitor stock level regularly.
· Preparing the Cost Sheet and reports for the Finance for price valuation.
· Revaluate quality of all received samples in coordination with line manager/ any other considered departments to evaluate the product, prices, and supplier.
· Resolve purchasing issues and problems with incorrect orders, Invoices and Shipments.
· Coordinate with finance department to apply all required closing invoices.
· Maintains long term relationships with local and international supplier.
· Bachelor’s degree is required, with an emphasis in Business or Accounting preferred.
· At least 5 to 7 of experience in purchasing field.
· Experience in dealing with local and international suppliers.
· Excellent negotiation and problem-Solving Skills.
· Presentable, Time Management and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Good analytical skills to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships.
· Negotiation skills, Financial Acumen, Networking and resourcefulness, and result-oriented skills.