Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
Our Senior Project Manager – Digital is responsible for working directly with IT Stakeholders, Business Stakeholders and other Internal/External teams to ensure projects are delivered successfully on time, on budget and with quality using either traditional waterfall or Agile Scrum methodologies.
What you’ll be doing
– Follow all relevant PMO policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
– Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
– Deliver projects on-time, within scope and within budget, by minimizing and mitigating project risks
– Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
– Understand customer, business and stakeholder needs, define priorities and propose solutions (scope, dependencies, risks, budget, schedule…etc.).
– Ensure resource availability and allocation
– Develop a detailed project plan and schedule to track progress
– Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
– Orchestrate the test activities on the project to ensure deliverables are of high quality
– Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
– Report and escalate to management as needed
– Provide detailed, concise and accurate project reporting
– Manage the relationship with the business stakeholders, internal resources and external vendors
– Perform risk management to minimize project risks
– Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
– Deliver project in both Agile (preferably) Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
– Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed