• Manage project installations, leading teams of engineers and technicians with a perfect record of timely delivery and meeting deadlines through effective client communication, planning, and execution.
• Leading a team of engineers and assigning tasks as per the skills and requirements
• Coordinating with stakeholders for smooth execution of the project
• Manufacturing Quality Assurance Monitor MQA activities to evaluate trends and report repetitive anomalies, observations, and discrepancies.
• Collaborate with departments to ensure product release activities are executed efficiently and effectively.
• Provide technical assessment for process changes that may impact product disposition.
• Review and approve lot release documentation.
• Mentor and train personnel as well as internal customers on relevant business processes.
• Leads team toward achieving department goals
• Minimum of 5 years of diversified experience in AV Innovative Technologies in the Events & Exhibition Industry
• Extensive knowledge of lighting systems, audio and video components
• Good ability to set up all equipment for scheduled live events
• Excellent troubleshooting service, repair skills, and strong technical abilities
• Experience working with Crestron equipment, audio DSP and Dante microphone systems
• Able to prioritize tasks and projects, forecast upcoming project needs
• AV Control experience including Crestron, Extron, and/or AMX
• Practical Audio DSP experience using; Biamp, QSC, BSS, or MediaMatrix
• Experienced with setting up simple to complex arrangements
• Remotely identify, troubleshoot, and resolve all video network issues within the team’s purview
• Strong knowledge and operational use of video surveillance systems and resolution implementation, following established operations procedures
• AA Broadcast Engineering, Telecommunications, Programming
• Video Production Engineering experience
• Delivered, set up, and provided outstanding technical support of departmental audio-visual equipment; Exceeded all requirements for timely establishment
• Hands-on experience in various software for video and audio like Watch Out, Resolume Arena
• Studied and solved the problem faced on site. Coordination with the stand builder, the client.
• Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook
• Leading a team of 5 to 10 technicians and engineers