The Job will be split equally between HYPE and F1i.com.
F1i.com is an independent Formula 1 news website, delivering English language news to F1 fans across the globe. Featuring the latest news, race reports and technical analysis from the world’s most prestigious motorsport.
Hype Drinks is a functional drinks brand that was first launched in 1994 by Hard Rock Cafe founder Barry Cox. The current CEO, former international Sportsman, Formula One racing driver and 24 Hours of Le Mans winner, Mr. Bertrand Gachot, has been involved with the brand since 1997.
HYPE is at the forefront in expanding its innovative functional products portfolio. The company is rapidly growing and looking for reliable, pro-active and outgoing individuals to join its dynamic team.
- Web Programming
- Network and System administration
- Ad-hoc IT support
- Maintenance of WordPress based sites
- Implementing fixes and changes to sites
- Responsive web design
- Website optimisation
- Advanced knowledge in PHP
- WordPress development experience
- Experience in installing WordPress plugins and customising their code
- Knowledge in SEO & Photoshop (basic)
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Min. 5 years of experience
- Network administration level intermediate
- Voip knowledge
- VPN knowledge
- Firewalls and router knowledge
- Cryptocurrency basic