Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Performance Management professional with at least five years’ experience using performance management systems and evaluation tools. They are looking for an expert not just someone who enters the data. You must have experience working within a HRIS/HCMS. This role is in Fujairah, and you will have to relocate there.
- Responsible for full cycle performance management in Group level
- Responsible for ensuring that Performance Management System (Entomo) is fully operated and updated
- Work with HR & Admin director in setting goals and KPIs for every individual in the system
- Review and update performance appraisal tools, including the Annual Growth Plan
- Ensure that performance feedback and development plans are linked to training initiatives through effective partnership with other departments including Education
- Ensure that all team members receive timely performance related feedback including delivery of Annual Growth Plans
- Support organizational succession planning efforts including identifying key competencies required for critical roles, work alongside the various Managers/HR Director to advise and set the KPI’s based on the objectives and vision
- Support the development of effective calibration sessions including training for managers on the adoption of effective performance rating tools
- Analyze and interpret HR Data including turnover data and identify opportunity areas as well as develop plans to address concerns
- Analyze and interpret information gathered through engagement and exit surveys, reports findings, and recommendations to the senior leadership team
- Effectively coach other members of the Total Rewards team and leaders throughout the organization
- Establish effective communication between HR and field operations as well as other departments and business leaders
- Remain up to date on latest performance and career management tools
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, Performance Management
- Experience with Performance Management systems and evaluation tools.
- Experience working within a HRIS/HCMS
- A professional certificate in Performance Management would be an advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Must be willing to relocate to Fujairah
- Must currently reside in the UAE
Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database but to make sure you do not miss out keep checking our website, follow us on Twitter and follow our Sapphire Recruitment LinkedIn page.