· Perform design and development of Oracle applications according to project requirements by using oracle Forms10g and reports10g .
· Design, code, and maintain the Oracle systems based on established standards.
· Understand project requirements and develop design specifications.
· Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements.
· Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations.
· Provide technical assistance to other Developers as needed.
· Analyze and troubleshoot system issues in a timely manner.
· Develop Oracle reports, database procedures scripts.
· Modify existing codes to optimize Oracle applications.
· Assist in system integration and acceptance testing and perform bug fixes less experienced staffs on programming guidelines.
· Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science, IMS, computer engineering or equivalent.
· Proven experience as an ORACLE SQL, PL/SQL Developer, involved in Requirement Gathering, analysis, Design, Development, Unit Testing , Production Deployment and Support.
· Solid Experience of creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data sets in Oracle.
· Ability to work independently on projects.
· Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
· Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues
· Knowledge of Arabic Language
Ability to work under pressure