The purpose of this job is to support in preparation of long-term financial model for the Group and support the leadership team in strategic initiatives and decision support through financial analysis.
• Develop and maintain the long-term financial model and costing model for the company.
• Develop and maintain financial model for ad hoc analysis purposes including valuation and other investment analysis.
• Support leadership team in assessing strategic initiatives and making critical decisions by developing financial models and performing sensitivity analysis.
• Support other teams across the group, business partnering, in strategic project viability analysis, contract analysis, etc. by developing new financial models as required.
• Communicate data driven insights through analysis, reporting and data visualization using data analytics and visualization tools like Power BI.
• Conduct desktop financial research to support the financial planning or adhoc requests.
• Support in preparation of external submissions to Government Entities, Investors and and all other 3rd parties.
• Prepare financial reports and presentations using Thinkcell or other Office tools.
• Ensure compliance to company policy and accounting standards.