- Design, develop, test and deploys our mobile applications
- Work closely with our product and design teams to deliver new mobile features and products
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques
- Build robust and scalable iOS software components for interfacing with our back-end platforms
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
- Review our mobile app code to ensure integrity and quality
- Conduct coding interviews with potential engineering candidates
- Leverage data to guide analysis and decision making
- Proven track record building modern, robust and scalable iOS mobile apps
- Proven track record working in a fast pace agile environment
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Ability to ship consumer facing, high quality, mobile products
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Bachelors or Master’s-level education in Computer Science.
- Current working experience in iOS development.
- Proficient in handling multiple iOS frameworks with high efficiency.
- Skilled in reducing the impact on system resources through threading or offline storage activities.
- Decent work exposure of working in agile teams, collaborating to enhance the app development productivity.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.