– Marketing department lead in charge of developing marketing and digital strategies for Toyota new and pre owned vehicles as well as an overall communication strategy in line with Toyota standards and Brand positioning.
– Define and implement on time, cost and quality, the annual marketing plan within the given budget to deliver volume and profit target.
– Work with the digital and social managers as well as the COE to implement the right digital and social media strategy in the world of 2022 matching digital audience’s needs of today and beyond on all Toyota platforms and paid digital media aiming to position Toyota as a Digital leader in the automotive world. “Breakthrough mindset”
– Animate, influence and own the client/agencies’ relationships (Creative, Media, Social Media, PR & Events) in leading all input and output executions to deliver on Toyota’s positioning.
– Collaborate with sales (retail, corporate, government, SME & fleet), product planning, Al-Futtaim Automotive Group’s digital, PR and finance teams to ensure proper communication and synergies over the expected targets (sales & profit).
– Own Marketing Budget Management with Zero overspend and in line with Al-Futtaim processes including Procurement involvement whenever required.
– Work closely with Toyota Motor Corporation, Principal, and Middle East Representative Office to ensure Principal support and compliance with brand vision and marketing communications standards.
– The role reports to the Marketing General Manager
– Lead the quarterly marketing promotional activation linked with pricing and product department
– Implement brand events to deliver Toyota messaging with an enhanced lifestyle focus
– Own Marketing Budget Management
– Further strengthen the Toyota brand in the UAE. Transformation of the digital journey to ensure
In a very competitive UAE automotive Market and with the given challenging economic context, this position is absolutely key and the marketing manager should be solid enough to ensure the workload, interaction with stakeholders and flawless execution of all marketing related elements (ATL, BTL and TTL)
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
– University graduate level with Major in Marketing
– 5+ years of experience in marketing communications in the Middle East, with an understanding of the local culture and context
– 3+ Years of marketing in the automotive sales context
– Experience in brand management is a must
– Previous experience with Japanese principals and understanding of Japanese business/working methods
– Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (Arabic preferred)
– High focus with an excellent attention to detail
– Experienced in managing and challenging multiple agencies (creative, media, digital, PR, social media and event management agencies)
– Strong focus capability required to manage Toyota overall business unit budget. Ability to be pragmatic in finding solutions and cost saving mindset are critical.
– Creative mindset to always find new ways of doing things and execute never been done before marketing/brand executions
– Digitally savvy and extremely curious to be on top of the latest digital trends and to engage stakeholders on future vision
– Capability to implement brand and marketing activities with customers always in mind to consistently improve the Toyota experience
– Excellent interpersonal Skills
– Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and overall implementation of the Brand strategy.
– Proactive with leadership attitude
– Strong team player
– Creative mindset
– Positive attitude
– Always ready to deal with challenges and come up with solutions
– Open minded spirit to think differently
– Know how to prioritize tasks