Assist in the logistics operations as well as planning activities at the designated region, managing the inventory levels and optimizing logistics spend, ensuring smooth flow of the material within the supply chain.
- Ensure proper sourcing and negotiating with suppliers of logistics, fleet, and warehousing to ensure best price relevant to the agreed service.
- Regularly reviews performances of the logistics providers.
- Coordinate with custom authorities, freight forwarders and transport companies for timely deliveries.
- Manage all the logistics for the importing, storage, and delivery of all imported line items to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensure that no Demurrage or detention is being paid for any upcoming shipments.
- Facilitates the coordination between the customs team and local regulation authorities.
- Monitoring Stock level at supplier side to ensure seamless uninterrupted deliveries.
- Manage the fleet of vans delivering orders from Cool Inc warehouse to the different restaurants and glamping sites to ensure timely delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in a supply chain, industrial engineering or a relevant field
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in handling warehouse and logistics
- Planning & organizing
- Negotiation Skills
- Effective Communication