Work Area: Legal
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
– Provides a full range of senior level legal counsel and solutions to company LOB’s and internal functions.
– Lead in drafting, negotiating complex transactions.
– Participates as a senior member of cross functional teams providing legal counsel to assigned LOBs and practice areas.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
– Area 1: Provide senior legal services
– Area 2: Provide legal counsel to LOB’s and internal functions