• Responsible for negotiating, preparing, writing, reviewing, summarizing, researching and executing a wide variety of agreements and contracts, legal notices and responses thereto.
• Manage and coordinate all existing litigations, claims and disputes by taking proper legal action to defend the company s interest, and provide professional legal advice/opinion, interpretations, and recommendations.
• Ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and regulations and providing training to the company when necessary
• Manage team, ensuring that staff are managed, trained, evaluated and motivated to meet the objectives and priorities of the services.
• Perform other applicable task and duties assigned within the realm of his/ her knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Review and respond to complaints regarding intake and case management.