- Manage the implementation of the landscape architecture design and development plans by providing expertise during the pre/post construction phases of the project, and ensure that the deliverables are submitted and works are executed by the consultants/contractors as agreed in terms of quality, standards, materials, schedule and cost in order to meet The Red Sea Development Company’s (TRSDC) business objectives and requirements.
- Strategic Contribution
- Ensure that the strategy is translated into operational business plans for the Buildings & Places function and monitor the performance and execution of those plans to achieve functional objectives and deliver the company’s strategy.
Buildings & Places Management
- Arrange and take part in the meetings held with various stakeholders (internal and external) to provide support in defining the scope of work, review the design stages presented by the consultants and provide final recommendations to kick off works, and ensure that all necessary prerequisites (such as Project Charters, Kick-off Agenda, Presentation, Project Brief, Reporting Templates, Design Management Plan, Technical Information, Design Guidelines, Project Organizational Charts and Communication Matrix) are in place before physically commencing any part of the works.
- Ensure that all the materials used, and work executed are in line with the contract requirements.
- Compare planned work versus work executed, ensure that all works are delivered on time and to the required quality, and report any areas of unsatisfactory performance to the consultants, making sure that appropriate corrective action is taken.
- Coordinate with the consultants and sub-consultants to ensure the provision of adequate resources through an efficient workforce plan aligned with the design stages and work priorities to achieve successful delivery of the project.
- Identify and manage the project risks presented by the contractors and consultants, or due to the quality of materials, timely sourcing, delivery, and cost of items procured, to institute risk avoidance, risk mitigation, or risk-sharing measures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture/Landscape Architecture or related field.
- PMP or equivalent (preferred).
- Minimum of (10) years of relevant experience