• Minimum 8 years of full-time experience in Information Technology audits of which at least 5 years at a supervisory level at a reputed audit firms/organizations (Big 4 experience is preferred).
• Experienced in application controls, IT operations and controls, system development life Cycle, Agile, Cloud, virtualization, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning (BCP).
• Extensive knowledge and skills in applying ISACA Information Technology audit standards, COBIT, ITIL and project management techniques and preferred business best practices.
• Skills in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
• Proficient in using a computer with MS Office tools; usage of CAAT tools: ACL; Audit Management: Pentana or Teammate will be added advantage.
• Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
• Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with the clients, co-workers, staff and external contacts.