One of the leading real estate and development companies operating in Saudi Arabia is currently searching for a Senior Investment Surveyor.
Proudly owned 100% by Saudi shareholders, the company’s aims are many and varied, with a core focus on developing hotels to accommodate the “religious” segment of the hospitality sector, focusing on Hajj and Umrah visitors and working closely with tour operators targeting visitors (primarily) from Indonesia, Turkey, Iran, Malaysia, Egypt and South Africa. Always looking forwards, we continue to reflect an ethos of growth and progress, with the best interests of local communities shaping all we do.
About the role:
We are seeking a commercially minded Chartered Surveyor, who understands what generates revenue and creates profit.
This is a fantastic opportunity that covers a wide range of activities such as advising the Senior Leadership team on investment sales and purchases.
Key Investment Surveyor responsibilities include:
- Works alongside Directors with the valuation, appraisal, and preparation of sales details.
- Actively work on identifying potential new projects.
- Contributes to pre-due diligence activity for potential acquisitions including cash flow analysis and preparing investment purchase reports for the Leadership team.
- Works independently on most assignments but receives occasional guidance.
Key Requirements and experience include:
- Educated to degree level with MRICS.
- Demonstrable record of delivery in the UAE and KSA Real Estate market, with a transaction background and track record of deals/contributing to deals in the marketplace.
- Previous experience and evidence of enhancing performance through growth and profitability.
- 15 years+ experience.
- Experience in residential and retail sectors.
- Negotiating sales and purchase agreements and assisting with asset management and marketing.
Salary will range depending on experience but will be highly competitive.