- Handling and managing employment-related inquiries and issues.
- Preparing an offer letter and sending it to the appropriate candidate.
- Assisting with the onboarding process and providing training.
- Collecting paperwork and other related documents from the new hire.
- Preparing onboarding documents and kits as and when required.
- Managing employee files and records in the HR database.
- Assisting in the hiring process as well as talent acquisition.
- Creating and presenting daily HR activity reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as an HR Generalist, HR Specialist, HR Consultant, or a similar role in the Human Resources department.
- 4+ years experience in onboarding and contract administration
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools and HR software.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.