Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As we expand our Atlassian footprint in India in mid-2022, we are able to recruit eligible candidates for this role who are located in Karnataka, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Delhi NCR and Maharashtra. If this sparks your interest, apply today and chat with our friendly Recruitment team.
Want to be part of a fast-growing product-focused team that builds the next generation of products to transform IT and Dev work in every enterprise on the planet? If yes, then read on.
Software is eating the world, and organisations in every industry on the planet are undertaking digital transformation. No team knows the impact of digital transformation programs more than enterprise IT … and Atlassian has taken a major strategic bet in helping enterprise IT teams transform. Atlassian’s products are used by more than 200,000 organisations including a large swath of the Fortune 500 to help enterprises deliver faster and make their customers happy. Atlassian’s IT Solutions focus on creating a unified and modern IT solutions portfolio spanning IT service management (ITSM), operations management (ITOPs/ITOM), business management (ITBM), enterprise service management (ESM), SmartOps, and more.
Jira Service Management (JSM) is Atlassian’s IT Solutions product. It is also our fastest-growing product that empowers Dev, IT, and business teams to collaborate at high velocity, so they can respond to changes faster and make enterprises succeed in digital transformation.
As a Senior Group Product Manager on JSM’s ITOps team, you’ll lead a broad portfolio of ITOps features and capabilities. Whether they are features for incident management, change management, or building smart experiences, you’ll be focused on understanding the challenges of enterprise digital transformation and work across Atlassian to build solutions.
This role requires building an understanding of ITOps and ITSM requirements for cloud software, the ability to ruthlessly prioritize and influence, execution via a team of product managers and engineering/design squads, and owning the responsibility for ensuring our solutions are loved by customers.
In this role, you will:
- Massively scale ITOps and SmartOps capabilities in JSM
- Build a thoughtful team
- Influence x-functionally and take capabilities to market
- Identify new business opportunities for Atlassian
- Impact millions of users and thousands of companies for decades to come
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Product management experience of 12+ years, with 5+ year of people management experience
- Have an understanding of cloud tech, IT, and Dev environments
- Direct demonstrable experience with Data (Analytics, Visualisation and Platforms)
- Clarity of vision for your product that provides the team with direction and inspiration
- The ability to distil abstract challenges into strategy and break down that strategy into a cohesive plan that empowers teams to turn problems into user and Atlassian success
- Experience leading large organisations and know how to navigate and collaborate at scale across geos
- Experience setting up multiple teams to support complex and dependent initiatives in a multi-year mission.
- An obsession for customers and working directly with design and engineering to ship fabulous products
- A passion for wading into day-to-day decisions to help your engineering team get features shipped
It’s great, but not required if you have:
- Experience with enterprise IT organisational structures
- Experience building and launching ML/AI based features/products
- Subject matter expertise in one or more ITOps capabilities and ITSM practices
- Experience building a zero-to-one product or a startup