Responsible to drive Financial results by working with assigned business function (Sales / Supply Chain / Trade Marketing).
Key Job Responsibilities
- Lead the consolidation of Annual budget of all business departments (Sales / Supply Chain / Trade Marketing).
- Provide monthly reporting of the assigned business departments financial results in order to enhance the decision-making process for the leadership team.
- Perform variance analysis vs. the annual plan, and propose corrective actions (if needed).
- Work closely with the accounting department on a monthly basis to ensure accurate and on time closing of the assigned business functions.
- Custodian of sensitive business and financial information (customer contracts, suppliers’ contracts, product pricing & costing data, etc.) to ensure business continuity.
- Conducting financial analysis on the business departments and coming up with value added ideas (cost optimization / return on investment, etc.) that will improve the financial performance.
- Monitor the cash flow of the assigned business functions (inventory coverage, collection, payments to suppliers, etc.).
- Work closely with IT department to ensure continuous improvement of the financial reports and dashboards.
- Build the team’s capabilities by ensuring ongoing on-the-job training, coaching, and regular 1:1 feedback to maximize their potential and capitalize on their strengths.
- Minimum BSc Degree in Finance & Accounting.
- Chartered qualifications (CPA, CFA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.) will be a plus.
3 – 5 Years of Experience
- MS Office Suite
- ERP / Dashboards
Fluent English and Arabic (spoken & written).