Atkins, a member of SNC Lavalin Organization, is one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment. You might know us for the great work we do across our wide variety of projects. We’re proud to say it’s thanks to our people’s diversity of thought, expertise, and knowledge. We offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career both in India and around the world. And when you join us, you’ll be a part of this genuinely collaborative environment, where everyone’s voice is valued and treated equally.
Read more about how you can thrive with us.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join our team. This role will be based at our Atkins office in Bangalore, India.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assisting the Corporate Services Financial Controller, Senior Management and budget holders to prepare annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts of cost, recovery and cashflow, providing analysis of data.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for Corporate Service departments.
- Posting monthly recharges and handling business queries.
- Communication with non-financial staff, ensure that they understand and comply, as appropriate, with group systems, procedures and policies.
- Liaison monthly with budget holders to discuss variances between budget/forecasts vs actual.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Monthly tasks including timesheet management, staff allocations, creating job memos, raising capex forms, raising purchase orders and invoice resolution.
- Review and posting of accruals every month.
- Ad hoc projects which include evaluation and incorporation of forecasts and new initiatives, projects and contracts etc.
What will you contribute?
- 6+ years of extensive experience in Financial Planning & Analysis function in a preferably in shared services environment of a multinational organisations.
- Excellent General accounting skills.
- Experience in usage of Hyperion/JDE would be an added advantage.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and take accountability.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Organised – they must be able to work in a structured way demonstrating an audit trail.
- Good Attention to detail.
- Team Player – as a small team it will be necessary to cover colleagues’ workload.
- Well-versed with advanced Excel functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently under minimal supervision.
What we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
Why work for Atkins?
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the globe for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Check out some of our recent, most exciting projects.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
Atkins cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
For more recruitment updates, kindly follow #AtkinsIndiaRecruitment on LinkedIn.