You must be able to develop ideas and thoughts for the design and architecture layout of Booth designs, Standees, and Trade Exhibition Designs as a Visualizer and Graphic Designer. You’ll work closely with the design team as a 3D visualizer to ensure that suggested project concepts are accurately and effectively recreated. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring that the project brief is followed and that the job is finished on schedule. If you’re good at sketching, innovative, creative, and can think in three dimensions, we’d want to meet you.
- Generation of 3D models and solutions for exhibition booths and promotional displays.
- Execution of design solutions with contracted teams or workers.
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts
- Prepare final plans, using computer applications
- Reporting directly to the Creative director.
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements for the project
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Working closely with the design team to plan and visualize the client’s project
- Preparation of 3D visualization
- Photo-realistic 3D renderings and Walkthrough
- Accurately interpret architectural illustrations – 2D CAD files – 3D modeling data
- Development of a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications
- Ensuring all ideas are represented as innovative and attractively as possible
- Creating both static visualizations and walkthroughs
- Working with industry-standard design tools and programs
- Experience in 3D modeling software is a must. ( AutoCAD, 3dsMax,V-ray, Sketch-up, Autodesk, Revit)