About the Job
As responsible Senior Estimation Engineers, you will estimate a project from A to Z regarding project cost, time schedule and all related capacity estimations. With the estimation role you contribute an important piece to our organization and can work on exciting projects across Egypt.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving & ensuring the proper registration of invitations in order to maintain the quick review and data retrieval & follow up as per company’s procedures.
- Provide preliminary project summary for management evaluation
- Interpret and follow tendering processes and procedures.
- Prepare & evaluate cost & project conditions
- Coordinating and analyzing specifications, drawings and suppliers quotations.
- Assist in tender cost summaries preparation for management
- Prepare technical & commercial proposals and required tender documentation.
- Analyzing and approving subcontractor’s capabilities & their quality plans.
- Reviewing tenders/draft contracts terms & conditions prior to tenders submission.
Key Skills and Competencies
- BSc. Of Engineering (Mechanical/Civil Engineering Background is Preferable)
- 6-8 years’ experience in cost estimation for industrial and commercial projects preferably with experience for Insulation, Steel Works, MEP and/or Construction Finishing
- Excellent skills dealing with Microsoft office.
- Excellent language in Arabic & English is mandatory in speaking and writing