1. Undertake visual inspections for construction completion of various equipment in projects related to the discipline.
2. Arrange necessary tools and tackles
3. Undertake preventive checks on various equipment in projects and intimate immediate supervisor regarding requirement of any additional tools/test equipment to undertake day-to-day activities.
4. Working / testing of electrically Live panels.
5. Undertake preventive maintenance checks for the equipment.
6. Generate reports on the activities undertaken including the measurement of required parameters.
7. Submit the records generated while undertaking field activities to designated persons.
8. Job performer to execute various discipline activities as assigned under PTW.
TITLE: Senior Electrical/Instrument Technicians – Commissioning
1. Undertake various Discipline (Electrical/Instrumentation) activities related to various equipment for Projects in Onshore and Offshore locations.
2. Role holder would be under minimum supervision of his Supervisor.