Senior Designer Piping 9.3.57
- Primary Duties and Responsibilities: Accountable for producing engineering drawings/work packs which conform to technical standards and the application of internationally acceptable engineering practices.
- QualificationDiploma in Mechanical / Piping Engineering but preferably B.E / B.Sc. Degree
- Experience Minimum 10 years detail design engineering of brownfield modifications to oil and gas or similar facilities which must include offshore Conversant with Shell DEP’s, International codes and standards.
- Majority of the above experience should be working within a multi-cultural environment.
- Must be fully conversant with advanced AutoCAD and extensive knowledge of MS Office programs
- Exposure to document management systems is preferred.
- proficiency and hands on knowledge in 3D modelling will be an added advantage.
- Able to perform QA/QA on drawing deliverables including Verification of data accuracy, consistency, and quality of drawing format & presentation for symbology, layering, line, types, borders, formats and drawing numbers in accordance with company standards.
- A good command of written and spoken English