– Provide system engineering and analysis support of the Oracle database for the enterprise architecture including installation, integration, and maintenance.
– Evaluate the Oracle database architecture and provide recommended changes in processes, configuration, software, and hardware as needed.
– MongoDB is essential
– Configure and tune the High Availability (HA) features using Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC).
– Participate in technical working groups to identify issues and develop solutions for the Oracle Database system.
– Provide engineering support for the development and maintenance of engineering and related technical documentation.
– Install, configure, query, and administer Oracle.
– Provide technical recommendations for Oracle system optimization, upgrade, enhancement, and integration to include database hardware/software and storage capability associated with the database.
– Extensive knowledge and solid troubleshooting experience in all areas of Oracle database technology.
– Advanced level skills in RAC, ASM, Performance tuning, HA, Backup and Recovery.
– Experience in database upgrades, migrations, installations and patching
– Experience in one or more of the following technical areas is a plus: Oracle Security products, Oracle Golden Gate, Exadata, Super Cluster, ZFS, ZDLRA.