- Greet clients as they arrive, answering the telephone, handling client questions or
- Meet all sales and service standards.
- Prepare the rental agreement while advising on vehicles and optional extras to the
customer according to their needs.
- Assisting customers by finding out their needs then providing quotes and booking
reservations both at the counter and over the phone.
- Communicate detailed contracts, rental policies, and procedures.
- Creating and managing corporate accounts leads.
- Actively managed vehicle maintenance, inventory, cash sheets, and daily business
- Processing payments in connection with credit cards using the computer system.
- Process the balance of daily transactions and prepare bank deposits.
- Receive the vehicle and check tires accessories among others and proceed to
process a complaint about damages.
- Respond to phone calls and referred to different places.
- Update inventory of vehicles that are in use or in maintenance.
- Act as liaison between branch and maintenance team for rental vehicles.
- Interaction with customers upholding company standards and positive reputation.
- Associate with customers about car rental availability and cost of vehicles.
- Daily Check Vehicle & Branch to ensure readiness of operations.
- Report on all complaints and incidents to ensure that a corrective action is taken.
- Maintain company image, customer & branding to secure reputation.
- Manage the assigned branch daily operations to ensure that it is running
- Increase the efficiency of cars & drivers to maximize utilization.
- Showing customers to their vehicles to point out damage to the vehicle before
- Checking mileage and inspecting for damage when vehicles are returned.
- Provide ongoing service and sales support.
- Qualify customers to rent vehicles & help customers to choose a suitable car to
- Handle payments, rental insurance, and gas fill-ups.
- Assist customers with their vehicle rental to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Responsible for ensuring the cars are clean, full of gas, and ready for the next client.
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation, or
- Reserve items for requested times and keep records of items rented.
- Keep records of transactions, and of the number of customers entering the
- Follow up with customers to return cars on time and call the customer
before the agreed period to ask them to return the car and if need an extension to
- Customer Services
- English Language
- Communication & Co-operation
- Experience in the same field