· Assist in Preparing and analyzing the Quarterly and Annual Financial, Budgeting, and Forecasting Executive Management reporting;
· Prepare and analyze financial statements for Research Office and Research Centers Operation;
· Analyze financial information to explain variances and interpret results;
· Provide accounting expertise to assist other areas in understanding financial information;
· Communicate financial results to operations personnel and other levels of management in a clear manner;
· Assist in budgeting and re-forecasting, streamlining and automation of processes
· Compile and review Operational budget and re-forecast of Research Office and the Research Centers;
· Ensure all Research Centers and Research Office compliance with university financial policies and procedures;
· Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of his/her position.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet conflicting deadlines and to develop and prioritize;
· Attention to detail and be self-motivated;
· Strong interpersonal skills, including tact, diplomacy, sensitivity and confidentiality;
· Strong analytical and research skills;
· Expert technical ability in MS Excel and PowerPoint, as well as the ability to quickly learn and utilize databases;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Cross-cultural sensitivity and awareness.