We are WSP – Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Senior Business Administrator to join our team in the NEOM Project.
Your new role, what’s involved?
* Record, maintain, update, coordinate and communicate the KPIs, Objectives, Plans and other related materials to support the performance as per the instructions of the direct superior.
* Coordinate, communicate and organize meetings, meeting rooms and events for the direct superior, as instructed.
* Prepare, communicate and record the minutes of meetings of the function to ensure the desired alignment among the team members.
* Prepare, compile and communicate the needed reports on time, while maintaining the communication to the concerned and confidentiality, as required.
* Prepare and file the section reports, presentations and informative materials while ensuring quality of it, timing, and confidentiality.
* Compile or coordinate the compilation of data and prepares in the form of consolidated reports, draft letters from brief notes or oral instructions as required, prepare routine correspondence for the line manager, screen outgoing correspondence before signature of supervisor.
* Process data entry, mails, emails and all types of correspondence in line with the company’s communication protocol and practices
* Draft memos and letters to internal and external parties to support the senior team members, under the guidance of the direct superior.
* Organize, communicate and coordinate the unit schedules; annual leaves, leaders’ delegates…etc. to ensure availability of schedules and plans.
* Type, proof-read and distribute a variety of materials, such as letters, memoranda, reports, telexes, statements and tabulations; this includes entering, amending and retrieving information, and performing security copying and archiving of documents.
* Administer and follow up on the purchasing activities, requests, and supplies that enable smooth processing in the function.
* Collaborate, and coordinate the preparations of the events, trips, meetings and other sessions to ensure accomplishment as per the function expectations.
* Arrange and distribute the functional coming and outgoing correspondence to ensure confidentiality and timely dispatch to the concerned.
* Perform other similar or related duties as assigned, such as handling mail, preparing and dispatching invitations for social functions, circulating correspondence and periodicals, as directed, etc.
* Provide office management services, including maintaining office services and efficiency and maintaining office records.
* Administer the office equipment (i.e. fax, printer, scanner…etc.) that facilitate the daily team work.
* Organize and coordinate office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency in the assigned function.
* Design and implement office policies, establish standards and procedures, review and approves supply requisitions and maintains office equipment.
* Maintains and distributes an adequate inventory of stationery and office supplies for the team.
* File correspondence and other materials, maintain files and other records for assigned office, establish and improve own filing system, make requisitions, maintain and distribute office stationery and supplies.
* Initiate and follow up on the Facilities Maintenance Requests.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
* Administration / Office Professional Diploma or Certificate.
* Over 10 years of experience in office administration.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and usage of Internet.
* Excellent verbal and written skills are required.?
* Very strong administration and analytical skills.
* Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work.
What’s in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!