Perform a variety of simple maintenance and repair works on all assigned vehicles to ensure utmost quality and timely delivery to the Customer within Ford / Lincoln and company standards.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and Manufactures policies and procedures.
- Communicate with the Service Advisors so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of the time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
- Minimum 5 years working experience with the Automobile Dealership
- Relevant Technical knowledge and Trade / Skill Certificate from a recognized technical/vocational training institute.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality