Handle inbound and outbound customer service calls and provide world-class service in every interaction for optimal call center performance and customer satisfaction as per company and department’s standards and provide a competent, courteous, efficient and proactive point of contact for customers both internal and external with high level of quality.
1. Calls Handling:
- Provide a high level of customer service and professional communication skills
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all departments, Bupa Arabia network, products and services so that customers are provided accurate information on networks, treatments, paperwork requirements, and general queries with confidence at all times
- Resolves and inputs provider/client requests into CRM according to established guidelines.
- Ensures proper, accurate records, files, databases are set up and maintained..
- Highlight any recurring problems that are identified and then direct the information accordingly so that corrective actions can be taken promptly
- Ability to use and interpret multiple systems for preauthorization’s, claims research, contract interpretation, and provider network status
- Capacity to understand and interpret client and provider contracts while working with callers
- Provides customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers and strives to continuously improve service deliver.
2. Complaint and conflict handling:
- Deal competently with customer complaints and take all possible actions to resolve the issue to their fullest satisfaction with minimal intervention of supervisors.
- Customer Service, Sales or Call Centre
- Working knowledge of personal c computers and ability to navigate through software applications.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced changing environment and work well under stress
- Strong trouble shooting, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent follow up skills Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers.