WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Managing online advertising campaigns through their full life cycle, including delivery, optimization, troubleshooting, and post-campaign analysis
- Trafficking of online campaigns (banners and mailers) – ensure on-time delivery, reports, and notifications
- Working with direct clients and agencies on campaign implementation, delivery, and reporting
- Ensuring all web content is optimized and meets required standards
- Email marketing – working with HTML templates to maximize clicks and conversions
- Generating reports that detail campaign status and activity
- Analyzing the required data in terms of traffic and campaign performance
- Generating reports supporting insights and recommendations
- Training the Online Ad Trafficker
- Assigning responsibilities/workload to Online Ad Trafficker
- Weekly reporting to Finance of all inventory served
- Final Approval of Creatives and Inventory delivered
- Working with Adwords, Facebook, and Instagram campaigns along with other social media channels.
WHO YOU ARE
- 6 or more years of experience
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or CS function.
- Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel.
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Marketing & Google Ads is a plus.