- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Facilitate a swift monthly closure by computing essential factors like tax returns, fixed assets, and ledger data.
- Handle the annual external audit responsibilities of the company.
- Formulate general ledger and closing reports by imputing in-depth details of the firm’s transactions.
- Follow standard business and finance protocols to disclose the organization’s financial reports regularly.
- Follow the standard operating procedure of national and state finance laws strictly.
- Bachelor of accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Strong understanding of accounting aspects like balance sheets, cash flow management, business forecast, and profitability.
- Ability to interact with the company’s management and other departments in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Reporting Skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.