Accountant (Saudi Nationals preferred)
To act as a bridge between the Head office and the Branch
Responsible for all financial transactions in the Branch
Main Roles & Activities
– Review the quotations/contracts from a financial aspect only (for example: payment terms, in-house cost and related cost, if any).
– Review the supporting documents to record project invoice and submit it to the project team.
– All project invoices should be recorded in the ERP system.
– Ensure the project invoice delivered to the customer is acknowledged.
– Should prepare receivable reports and work with project team to esnure timely collections.
– Reconcile the customer balances and obtain balance confirmations from the customer
– Review and record all petty cash transactions at the Branch and report to the Head-office finance.
– Reconcile and obtain petty cash balance confirmation from the custodian.
– Review of the monthly payroll of the Branch.
– Recording of the approved monthly payroll cost of the Branch in the ERP.
– Maintaining all supporting document records causing financial transactions at the Branch.
– Regular and independent reporting of the operations, financial, and cashflow position of the Branch to the Head office finance team.
– Follow up and coordination between the Branch and Head office finance team to expedite any process affecting the operations.
– Should report any discrepancy as compared to the standard policy of the Company noted by him to operations and Head office team.
– Should support the Head office finance team in finalizing monthly VAT return and Withholding tax.
– Should support the Head office finance team in finalizing the monthly financial reporting forms for the CEO and board.
– Should support Head office in the Annual external Audit process.
• Graduate in Finance or related field from a recognized University
• Fluency in Arabic and English
• MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
Years of experience
• 3-5 years’ experience typically in contracting industry.
– Should be able to work on the Microsoft 365 (ERP system).
– Should be well versed with IFRS and specifically Revenue Recognition standard.
– Should know the local regulations and standards accepted in Saudi Arabia.
– Should be able to perform project accounting (creating, managing, control and reporting all project financial transaction) through the ERP.