- Evaluate financial statements to streamline your daily processes.
- Maintain accurate month-end records by examining all financial statements.
- Handle the annual external audit responsibilities of the company.
- Prepare accurate reports on all the financial closing statements of the company.
- Follow standard business and finance protocols to disclose the organization’s financial reports regularly.
- Coordinate with the management and uphold the standard laws and regulations for monitoring, updating, and maintaining fiscal activities.
- Enthusiastic candidate with an Accounting background, ready to tackle the challenges in the core Finance domain.
- Apt in handling financial tasks like budgeting, planning, and calculating variance which reduces business expenses.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in partnership management and inter-department coordination.
- An analytical personality, apt in understanding data by investigating the interplay between various information.
- Reporting Skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and its applications.