- Responsible for daily finance operations including Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable & office petty cash, etc.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status including preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
- Support month-end and year-end close Reports.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Plan, assign, and review staff’s work.
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Manage cash flow Reports.
- Interaction with key suppliers and service providers including banks, auditors, tax agents.
- Manage Customer accounts and Preparation of semi-monthly customer statements.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4-6 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Excellent knowledge & experience in Egypt Tax rules & regulations.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Good team player, positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines.
- Preferable auditor background.
- Fluent in Arabic and Very good in English (verbal and written)