1. Prepares financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.2. Performs month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal of entries.3. Coordinates with the finance team to complete assigned tasks within deadlines.4. Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT teams for performance improvements.5. Generate financial reports and statements to Managers view.6. Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective solutions.7. Monitors expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.8. Respond to accounting inquiries from management on a timely fashion. 9. Provide guidance to other accountants as needed.10. Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities from assigned accounts.11. Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.12. Monitor and record financial transaction according to company policies and regulations.13. Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.14. Prepare, finalize month end insurance reports and send them to insurance companies and arrange their receivables collections timely.15. Attends meetings as required.
- Strong Numerical skills and knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Report preparation, attention to details and clerical support
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet