Senior Account Manager (Cybersecurity and Networking)
· Achieve, growth and hit sales targets.
· Managing Strategical accounts.
· Develop positive relationships with clients.
· Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs.
· Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
· Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
· Set and track sales account targets aligned with company objectives.
· Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify growth opportunities.
· A very good relationship with the leading vendors in Cybersecurity and networking.
· Solid experience selling Cybersecurity and networking enterprise solutions.
· Responsible for following up on proposals sent and negotiating where needed to close the sales deal.
· Strong Sales background.
. MENA Region experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in the information security, managed service and networking field.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or IT-related or business-related fields
- Fluent in Arabic and English.